It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
Tuesday, July 19th 8†a.m. to noon
Tuesday, August 2nd noon to 7 p.m.
Parents of†new†students must provide the following:
- Two†proofs of residency in the custodial parentís name. Accepted proofs of residency include:
- A current rental agreement, mortgage contract/statement, or property tax receipt (with the custodial parentís name on the property)
- And a current water or power bill with the service address listed (cable and internet bills will not be accepted).
- A copy of the studentís official state-issued birth certificate
- A copy of the studentís SC Immunization Record
Parents of†returning†students will not need to provide proof of residency.
†Welcome to the Hive†
Welcome to Hammond Hill Elementary School where our mission is to†provide innovative learning today to ensure contributing citizens for a†successful tomorrow. Our faculty and staff members strive daily to provide each and every student an opportunity to reach their full potential. On this webpage you will find links to individual class pages, all school information, and opportunities to become involved. We hope that you find our webpage helpful and informative and encourage you to visit often! As always, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us!
†Principal: Eric Jeffcoat
Assistant Principal: Sara-Beth Brown
Office Hours: 7:00 am-4:00 pm
†Like us on Facebook!